No-Bake Sweet Potato & Mango Oat Energy Bites
Naturally sweet and filling, these Sweet Potato & Mango Oat Energy Bites are the perfect recipe to make with your little one. You handle the prep work and let your tiny helper form the mixture into bite-size balls. This recipe uses one of our finger-friendly, organic meals as the base: Sweet Potato, Mango, Coconut Milk, Lucuma Powder & Chia Seeds.
No-Bake Tropical Sweet Potato Bites
- 1 Sweet Potato & Mango meal
- 1 pitted date
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup rolled oats
- Pinch of salt
- Cook the meal per package instructions, cool, and drain off all excess water.
- Add the cooled meal, date, and almond butter to a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add the coconut flakes, oats, and salt and mix until combined.
- Form the mixture into 8 even balls.
Note: You may need to cut into smaller pieces for babies/toddlers for safe eating.
More Yummy, Nutrient-Packed Recipes
Peas & Zucchini Quinoa Mini Muffins
These delicious quinoa mini muffins make for a great...
Vegan Chocolate Chip Oat Muffins
These delicious and nutritious chocolate chip oat muffins are made...
Sweet Potato and Mango Breakfast Pizza
Everyone loves pizza, right? We sure do and we...