At Once Upon a Farm we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our consumers, employees and all of our stakeholders. This mission includes ensuring that persons with disabilities have the ability to seamlessly access our goods and services, including those offered through our website, www.onceuponafarmorganics.com. As such, we strive to adhere to WCAG 2.0 and 2.1 Levels A and AA, a set of guidelines developed by the World Wide Web Consortium that are used to ensure that digital content is accessible to everyone. We also work closely with advocacy groups, accessibility and usability consultants, and persons with disabilities to make sure that our website and mobile applications function properly and are readily available for use by all.
Here are a few of the steps we’ve taken to ensure access to our website and mobile applications:
- Text Equivalents: We provide alternative text detail for relevant images and other non-text elements.
- Full Keyboard Access: Our website is built so that it can be accessed using a keyboard.
- Site Consistency: We are consistent in the way we build our website and mobile applications so that they function the same way every time you interact with them.
- Site Structure: We use appropriate headings, lists, paragraphs, style sheets and other formatting features so that guests can easily use the website with assistive technology.
- Links: Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.
We are always learning and looking for ways to improve accessibility. If you have any feedback or questions regarding our website, please call us at 888-983-1606, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message through our contact form.