We’re sharing a delicious, easy recipe from one of our favorite foodies, Leah Goldglantz, the creative mama behind Leah’s Plate on Instagram! Read on for her healthy twist on gluten-free, dairy-free blueberry muffins.
These delicious blueberry almond muffins are naturally sweetened with just banana and Mama Bear Blueberry pouches. They’re packed with good fat and made with only clean, whole food ingredients. Not only do my little ones love these, but I enjoy them as well! – Leah
Naturally-Sweetened Blueberry Almond Muffins (Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free)
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 Once Upon a Farm, Mama Bear Blueberry pouches
- 1 large ripe mashed banana
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine the eggs, Mama Bear Blueberry pouches, banana and almond butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Add all of the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Fill each muffin tin 3/4 of the way.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
www.leahsplate.com } website
Leah@Leah’sPlate.com } email
https://instagram.com/leahsplate/ } instagram
https://www.pinterest.com/leahsplate/ } pinterest
https://www.facebook.com/leahsplate } facebook
https://twitter.com/LeahsPlate } twitter