How to Make 2-Ingredient Frozen Teething Treats for Babies
Teething is a tough job. It's painful, frustrating (for baby & parents), and a loooooong process. One of our tried-and-true ways to care for teething tots is to offer relief in the form of a tasty treat. These two-ingredient teethers can help soothe sore gums and ease fussiness. Psst: They make great treats for non-teething kiddos, too!
Easy Frozen Teethers
- 1 pouch Once Upon a Farm baby fruit & veggie blend
- 4 tbsp. unsweetened, plain, yogurt (dairy-free or regular) or breastmilk
- Nuby Garden Fresh Fruitsicle Frozen Pop Tray
- Mixing bowl or liquid measuring cup
- In a small bowl or liquid measuring cup, combine the Once Upon a Farm baby fruit & veggie blend of your choice + 4 tablespoons of dairy-free yogurt.
- Spoon or pour the mixture into your frozen mold tray—filling about 3/4 way. Wipe off any excess from the tray.
- Secure the tops/handles and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Remove treats from the mold tray and enjoy.
More Tips for Babies
4 Signs Your Baby is Ready for Solid Foods
Note: This blog is not medical advice and is for...
Meet the First Baby Food to be First 1,000 Day Promise Certified
We’ve always held ourselves to incredibly high standards, but...
10 O'Farm Parents Share Their Best Tips on Introducing Solid Foods
“Starting solids is easy,” said absolutely no parent ever....