- A frozen nutrition-packed plant-rich meal for easy meal time - whether lunch or dinner!
- Can be served as a purée, mash or finger food.
- Always Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Unsweetened, no preservatives or artificial ingredients.
- Nutritionist recommended baby food for healthy development and self-feeding.
- Recommended for children starting at 12 months.
- Frozen and ready to cook!
Black Bean*, Red Bell Pepper*, Sweet Potato, Avocado Oil*, Cilantro*, Cumin*. *Organic
SIMPLE STOVETOP (RECOMMENDED)
- Pour ingredients into a pan.
- Add 1/3 cup water and bring to a boil. Stir.
- Lower heat to simmer and cover with a lid.
- Let simmer for 12 minutes*, stirring occasionally.
- Empty contents into a microwave-safe bowl and add 1/3 cup of water. Stir.
- Cook on high for 5 minutes.*
*Or until ingredients reach an internal temp of 165F
Let cool, then puree (6-8+mo), mash (8+mo), or serve as finger food (8+mo) to your little one. If serving as finger food, cut larger pieces of fruits and veggies into bite size (1/4 inch) pieces. Always supervise when feeding.
Little foodies love a little spice. Cumin and cilantro add extra oomph to sweet potato, red pepper and black bean with fat from avocado oil in the mix. Cook then blend, mash or serve as is! This product is undergoing a small recipe and packaging change. Packaging may vary.