This is a carousel. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots.
- A frozen nutrition-packed oatmeal for busy mornings!
- Always Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Unsweetened, no preservatives or artificial ingredients.
- Nutritionist recommended baby food for healthy development and self-feeding.
- Recommended for children starting at 6 months.
- Frozen and ready to cook!
Blueberry*, Strawberry*, Oats*, Date*, Cranberry Seed Oil*. *Organic
SIMPLE STOVETOP (RECOMMENDED)
- Pour ingredients into a pan.
- Add 1/3 cup water and bring to a boil. Stir.
- Lower heat to simmer and cover with a lid.
- Let simmer for 12 minutes*, stirring occasionally.
- Empty contents into a microwave-safe bowl and add 1/3 cup of water. Stir.
- Cook on high for 5 minutes.*
*Or until ingredients reach an internal temp of 165F
Let cool, then puree (6-8+mo), mash (8+mo), or serve as finger food (8+mo) to your little one. If serving as finger food, cut larger pieces of fruits and veggies into bite size (1/4 inch) pieces. Always supervise when feeding.
Only the Best For Your Little Ones