Everyone loves pizza, right? We sure do and we think your little one will too. This tasty pizza recipe is made using one of our organic meals: Sweet Potato, Mango, Coconut Milk, Lucuma Powder & Chia Seeds. We think it's a great breakfast meal, but it can be made for lunch or dinner also.
Sweet Potato & Mango Breakfast Pizza
- 1 Sweet Potato & Mango meal
- ¼ cup whole milk ricotta
- 1 whole wheat pita
- Preheat the oven to 400℉.
- Cook the meal per package instructions (do not purée), and allow to cool.
- Spread the ricotta evenly over the pita bread and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Distribute the cooked sweet potato + mango meal over the ricotta and cinnamon.
- Place the pizza on a cookie sheet or baking tray. Insert the baking tray into the oven and bake at 400℉ for 10-15 minutes or until crispy around the edges.
- Drizzle with honey before serving.
Note: You may need to cut into smaller pieces for babies/toddlers for safe eating.