We all know that pumpkin brings the fall spirit! With yummy chocolate and a delicious hint of pumpkin spice in every bite, these festive blondie bars are the perfect fall treat for your entire family.
Yummy Pumpkin Oatmeal Blondies
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 Farmer Jen Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookie blends
- 1/3 cup of rolled oats
- Dark chocolate melting wafers or chocolate chips (optional, but highly recommended)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with parchment paper, including enough to hang over all sides.
- In a bowl, mix together flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl or standing mixer, cream butter and sugars until smooth. Add egg and vanilla and mix. Add the Once Upon a Farm pouches and mix until combined. Note - Your mixture will look chunky until dry ingredients are added.
- Mix in dry ingredients gradually until just combined. Fold in rolled oats.
- Spread batter in pan and sprinkle a small amount of oats on top. Bake for 35 minutes until golden brown or a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- After the bars have cooled, drizzle with melted chocolate.