Who doesn’t love pancakes? Fall flavors standout in this delish, gluten-free vegan recipe from @theplantpoweredparents via Instagram. We hope you’ll try it soon!
Yummy, Healthy Pancakes Made With a Once Upon a Farm Pouch!
- 1 ½ cup gluten-free old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 2 tbsp. date sugar
- 1 ½ tsp. apple pie spice
- ¾ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 Once Upon a Farm, Green Kale & Apples Pouch
- 1 tsp. Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- In a food processor, add oats, baking powder, date sugar, and apple pie spice. Process ingredients until they have the consistency of fine flour.
- Pour flour into a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add milk, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, and the Green Kale & Apples Pouch contents. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled pan over medium heat. When the pan is hot, pour ¼ cup of batter into the center of the pan. Cook for about 2 minutes and flip and cook for an additional 30 seconds to a minute. Continue with the remainder of the batter until all the pancakes are cooked.