Nothing says summertime quite like a refreshing fruit skewer. These patriotic fruit kebabs are easy, fun, and festive. Plus, the kids can help make them too!
Festive Fruit Kebabs
Whether you're hosting a party, attending one, or hanging at home with the family, there's always an appetite for fresh fruit!
Ingredients / Supplies:
- Festive Straws or Wooden Skewers
- Star-Shaped Cookie Cuter
- Marshmallows (optional and not pictured)
Berry Berry Dairy-Free Smoothie for dipping (optional and not pictured)
- Wash and dry berries
- Cut the watermelon and shape your stars with the cookie cutter
- Thread fruit onto wooden skewers or festive straws.
- Optional: Add marshmallows between the blueberries for a complete red, white, and blue look!
- Cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator until you're ready to serve. Can be made a day in advance if needed.
Have fun and be sure to tag us if you end up recreating!