We’re raising a glass (and a pouch) to all the mamas this Mother’s Day! Check out these fun and festive cocktails and mocktails for a little something to sip on your special day. Have a baby shower coming up? These are the perfect addition to your gathering. Your guests will be surprised that drinks this delish were made with Once Upon a Farm baby food (that’s right, baby food so good you’ll want to eat it too… or in this case, drink it)!
Magic Mango Mom-osa
• 1⁄2 pouch Once Upon a Farm Magic Velvet Mango baby food (1.8 oz )
• 2 oz orange juice
• 3 oz Prosecco* (or sparkling water for a non-alcoholic version)
Combine orange juice with Once Upon a Farm Magic Velvet Mango and shake well. Add to glass then top with Prosecco.
• 1.5 oz Vodka (or sparkling water for an non-alcoholic version)
• 3 oz Ginger beer
• 1/2 Pouch Once Upon a Farm Oh My Mega Veggie (1.7 oz)
• Juice of half a lime
Shake/Stir and serve in Moscow Mule Mug or highball over ice. Garnish with lime wedge.
• 1 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
• 0.5 oz simple syrup
• 1.5 oz Tequila
• 1⁄2 pouch Once Upon a Farm Wild Rumpus Avocado baby food (1.8 oz)
Shake/stir, add ice, and top with pure or lime Waterloo sparkling water Garnish with fresh mint.
Wild Rumpus Lemonade for a crowd
• 1.5 gallons of organic lemonade
• 10 pouches of Once Upon a Farm Wild Rumpus Avocado baby food (1.8 oz)
• Juice of 5 fresh limes
• 1/2 cup of fresh mint sprigs
• 1 lemon sliced into rounds
• 1 lime slices into rounds
• 2-3 cups of Ice
In a drink dispenser or large pitcher add Wild Rumpus pouches, lemonade, and lime juice then stir well. Top with lemon slices, lime slices and fresh mint. Add 2-3 cups of ice and serve. The drink may separate after about 30 minutes so have a long spoon ready to stir it again if needed.
If you give these a try, let us know in the comments. Cheers and Happy Mother’s Day!