Pancakes are always a good idea if you ask us! This yummy and fun recipe by food and family blogger Jacqui Saldaña brings a little extra flavor and nutrition. Jacqui uses our Immunity Blends, but you can use your little one's favorite Once Upon a Farm pouch.
Fruit Swirl Pancakes
- Your favorite pancake batter
- Your favorite Once Upon a Farm Pouch
- Syrup and toppings of your choice!
- In a buttered pan, pour in your pancake batter.
- Swirl some of your little one's favorite Once Upon a Farm pouch onto the pancake batter.
- Let the pancake cook and then flip to cook the other side
- Serve with your kiddo's favorite pancake toppings!
Pro Tip: If you have extra pancakes after everyone is full, you can freeze them. Just reheat in the microwave or toaster oven for an easy breakfast or afternoon snack!
Photo credit: Lily Ro Photography