Join the Once Upon a Farm Team
Position Title: DTC Analyst / Strategy & Planning Lead
Reports to: Director of Ecommerce & Digital Marketing
Location: United States – Remote or Emeryville, CA
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com; include "DTC Analyst" in the subject line.
Position Scope: The DTC Analyst/Strategy & Planning Lead will play a critical role in providing key business insights to accelerate profitable growth within our direct-to-consumer channel. The ideal candidate will have strong direct-to-consumer ecommerce experience with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to think strategically while rolling up their sleeves and executing. Individual must be comfortable mining data while also providing analysis and strategic recommendations. This position is highly cross-functional and should be able to evaluate various parts of the ecommerce business, including marketing/media analytics and operational KPIs in addition to ongoing sales analysis. This role will report into the Director of Ecommerce & Digital Marketing.
Position Title: Trade Planning Analyst
Reports to: Director of Trade Marketing
Location: Remote, United States
Start Date: 1/1/2021
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; include "Trade Planning Analyst" in the subject line.
Position Scope: The Trade Planning Analyst is accountable for working cross functions to deliver sales gross revenue forecasts and trade spend analysis. This role reports to Director of Trade Marketing. Accountability includes delivering accurate revenue projections, driving personal and team accountability and visibility within the organization for monthly/quarterly/annual financial estimates gross to net. This person will work with sales and cross functional teams to review the systems in place, develop tools or process that create accurate trade assumptions, accurate forecasts, project trade and complete the analytics behind post promotional reviews.
Job Title: Procurement/Material Coordinator
Department: Supply Chain
Reports to: Procurement Planner
Location: Emeryville, CA Office
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Entry level opportunity in Procurement in the Supply Chain of a rapidly growing company in the Bay Area with opportunity for advancement. Requirements for this position are college coursework in business and/or production management, a good work ethic and strong desire to succeed, attention to detail, initiative, and demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
The Procurement/Material Coordinator will play an integral role within Supply Chain by managing packaging and raw material inventory. Ensuring packaging material & inventory are at adequate levels to support production. This will include monitoring inventory daily, releasing Purchase Orders from vendors, creating Transfer Orders within the business to move materials, & scheduling freight inbound to meet the production demand. Will also be responsible for accurate inventory by reconciling and requesting inventory adjustments, when required.
- - Monitor inventory to ensure Co-Packers have adequate inventory to produce finished goods.
- - Release Purchase Orders and coordinate transportation of materials into warehouses.
- - Work with accounting and business partners to resolve any invoice and inventory discrepancies.
- - Schedule Transfers between warehouses and production facilities. Review shipment and transfer paperwork for accuracy
- - Post transfers, shipments, receipts, and adjustments in Sage X3 ERP System
- - Request and maintain required product documentation from Suppliers
- - Regularly publish inventory reports from partners, and SAGE X3 reports on daily/weekly basis
- - Support Disposition process for raw materials and packaging
- - Assist in month end reconciliation of inventory within timelines
- - Ability to work remotely with little to no supervision while performing duties
- - Special projects as assigned