Make the busy days of back to school a little sweeter with this yummy cookie recipe.
Vegan Pumpkin Spice CookiesPrep: 5 Minutes
Bake: 12-15 Minutes
Yields: 15 Servings
1 Pouch of Once Upon A Farm OhMyMega Veggie
5 Tbsp Vegan Butter, Room Temperature
1 Cup of Organic Vanilla Frosting
1 Tsp of Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, blend vegan butter with an electric mixer or wooden spoon until smooth. Add egg and Foodstirs® Organic Pumpkin Spice Cookie Mix, continue blending the mixture until a soft dough is formed.
3. Drop 1 tbsp of dough onto parchment-lined or ungreased cookie sheets, 2” apart. Do not flatten cookies.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
5. Cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
1. Once cookies have cooled use a small spatula to smear frosting ontop.
2. Sprinkle cinnamon powder as the final touch. Enjoy!