The hustle, bustle and joy of the holiday season is here! Traveling with babies and small children is not a feat for the faint of heart. In order to help, we’ve put together a travel checklist to help ensure a safe and fun journey!
- Diapers (1 for each hour of travel). We love Parasol Co diapers. They will deliver straight to your door too!
- Diaper Cream
- Lotion: check out Pleni Naturals for all natural products made with fruits and vegetables.
- Changing Pad
- Wet/Dry bags for soiled clothing
- Two complete changes of clothes for baby
- Hat and sweater
- Receiving blankets to use for keeping extra warm as well as quick clean ups if necessary
- Two blankets: one large for the floor (when you get a chance to play) and one to cover or wrap baby
- Pacifiers if needed
- Small book or tablet
- Baby carrier (we love Tula and Ergo). Here's a bit more info about safe babywearing and best practices!
- Teething item: we love these all natural, non toxic maple teethers from Maple & Mark. You can also make your own with this simple recipe!
- Small cooler with ice pack. Keep your food cool with our cooler bag!
- Bottled water
- Nursing cover or formula
- Bottles or Sippy cups
- Burp cloth
- Snacks for baby: pouches, crackers, puffs, etc.
- As a reminder, our pouches (can easily be taken on-the-go and through TSA)
- Snack such as a protein bar or protein packed snack. Have you tried RxBars? It’s hard for us to not eat a whole box in one sitting!
- Bottled water
- Passport, ID, tickets and reservations
- Lightweight change of clothing
- Brush, lip balm, gum
- Cell phone and charger
- Purse or wallet
- Infant medications as needed
- Nasal aspirator
- Nail clippers
- Teething aid
- Toddler potty seat
- Stroller (if traveling by plane, this can be gate checked)
- Car seat (if traveling by plane, this can be checked with baggage)
- Baby monitor
Here's a handy checklist to make sure you have everything! Print and check as you pack!
Happy Holidays! Sending you all healthiness, happiness, and smooth travels during the holiday season.
– In Gratitude, The Once Upon a Farm Team