Summertime and refreshing beverages go hand in hand. This season, why not forgo the standard mixers in favor of something a little more nutritious (but equally delicious)! Snag a couple of your kids' Once Upon a Farm blends, grab your favorite spirit (or non-alcoholic alternative), and get to mixing! Cheers! 🍹☀️
Delicious Drinks Made With Farm-to-Fridge Blends
- 1 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 0.5 oz simple syrup
- 1.5 oz Tequila
- 1⁄2 Pouch Once Upon a Farm Wild Rumpus Avocado
- Lime wedge
Shake/stir, then pour into a glass with a salted rim over ice. Top with sparkling water, club soda, or tonic water. Garnish with a lime wedge.
Wild Rumpus Lemonade for a Crowd
- 1.5 Gallons of organic lemonade
- 10 Pouches of Once Upon a Farm Wild Rumpus Avocado
- Juice of 5 fresh limes
- 1/2 Cup of fresh mint sprigs
- 1 Lemon, sliced into rounds
- 1 Lime, sliced into rounds
- 2–3 Cups of ice
In a drink dispenser or large pitcher, add Wild Rumpus Avocado pouches, lemonade, and lime juice, then stir well. Top with lemon slices, lime slices, and fresh mint. Add ice and serve. The drink may separate after about 30 minutes, so have a long spoon ready to stir it again if needed.
- 1.5 oz Vodka (or sparkling water for an non-alcoholic version)
- 3 oz Ginger beer
- 1/2 Pouch Once Upon a Farm OhMyMega Veggie!™
- Juice of half a lime
Shake/stir and serve in a copper mug or highball glass over ice. Garnish with a lime wedge.
Magic Mango Mom-osa
- 1⁄2 pouch Once Upon a Farm Magic Velvet Mango
- 2 oz orange juice
- 3 oz Prosecco (or sparkling water for a non-alcoholic version)
Combine orange juice with Once Upon a Farm Magic Velvet Mango and shake well. Add to a glass, then top with prosecco.