Homemade, So Sweet Potato Teething Biscuits & Frozen Yogurt Bites
Food + Recipes
So, Sweet Potato Teething Biscuits
- In a food processor, combine the oats and baking powder. Blend together until a very fine oat flour forms.
- Add coconut oil and two pouches of So, Sweet Potato. Blend until a dough forms (add up to 1 tbsp of water if needed to form a sticky dough). You can also use a stand mixer or mix by hand.
- Form the dough into a ball. Divide the dough in half, and roll out so that it is about 1/2 an inch thick. Use cookie cutters to make 10-12 cookie shapes.
- Place the shapes on a sheet of parchment paper on a sheet pan. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour (flip after 30 mins). Let cool and harden overnight.
Frozen Coconut Mango Yogurt Bark
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Spread the yogurt on to the parchment paper.
- Squeeze out both Once Upon A Farm pouches on to yogurt. Swirl together with a butter knife.
- Place the sheet pan with the mixture into the freezer for 5-6 hours.
- Remove the yogurt bark from the freezer and break with a fork. Store in freezer until your baby is ready to eat a piece.
As with any food, please be sure to carefully monitor your baby while they enjoy the teething biscuits or frozen yogurt bark.